Wednesday, May 14, 2008

i love getting mail...

Dear Vansmack,
This morning, your package arrived on my desk. (Ewwww, you know what I mean.) I really feel that our friendship has reached a whole new level.
Yancy's, Le Club, Napa, the Dump ... our time together is always fabulous of course. But when I looked at the cover of this book and saw it described as "grotesque, horrifying, repellent and gorgeous" I felt truly understood for the first time in my life.
As for your attached instructions, you didn't specify a due date. Monday is too vague. I look forward to discussing this AT LENGTH with you over pints and chips.
Yours in literature,
Spots

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT BOOK!?!?!?!?!

vansmack said...

Anytime, love. Let me know what you think of "lad culture" on any given Saturday...

Becky said...

Well done penis innuendo. You know that I am so proud.