Friday, May 30, 2008

i like to drink to world peace and say a prayer...

I love Bill Murray.
I've loved Bill Murray since 1983.
I probably loved Bill Murray from the womb.
And I will never stop loving Bill Murray.
Which is why, in light of his divorce and his wife's accusations, I'd like to offer Bill my companionship. I'm a great audience, I'm delighted to hang out at golf courses' (bars), I'll totally smoke weed, I already drink like it's going out of style and I have no problem being smacked around.
Call me...

3 comments:

vansmack said...

Reads like a scene right out of "Where the Buffalo Roam"...

Anonymous said...

Bill deserves more than to be your rebound guy, Beth. Then again, maybe you'll help him get over that affair in Japan a few years back.

grey cloud said...

i met bill murray once....so i got that going for me, which is nice