Monday, April 28, 2008

vibrating beds and mallrats...

My apologies for the lack of blog posts today. I've actually been cranking out the Jason/Rose post for the Culture Blog all night. We'll see how much of it gets in. It's four goddamn pages long. 
I spent much of tonight on the phone with Grey Cloud, currently in a motel room on the outskirts of Ft. Lauderdale with condoms for sale in the lobby. In fact, I maintain he should guest blog a review of his accommodations, he had me in such hysterics describing the joint. 
I had him in hysterics watching this. Go to "Watch Scoop Du Jour Clips" under the photo and click on April 26. It'll make more sense after Wednesday's Culture Blog, it's only 2:45 min. long and I'm at around 2:40. But during the Rose McGowan interview, you can see a highly disinterested Jason Lee talking in the background. 
Yeah, he's talking to me. 
I showed the video to Joe tonight who screamed, "Oh my god, Jason Lee hates you!"
"I told you this."
"Yes, Beth. I know. But we all assume you exaggerate."
I prefer to think of it as sprinkling fairy dust, but I'm aware of my rep for spinning a tale. Which is why I will occasionally pepper a story with, "I cannot exaggerate this enough..." I know, people. I get it. But every once in awhile when I cry wolf it really does mean that Jason Lee thinks I'm retarded...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Total Entertainment !

Anonymous said...

I think that you would like this:

http://www.radarmagazine.com/from-the-magazine/2008/04/letter_to_charles_manson_richard_ramirez_ted_kacyinski_bill.php

Be_Devine said...

OMG. Does that bimbo have enough Botox injected in her face? The only thing on her face that moves are her collagen-stuffed lips, and it looks like its painful for her to move those.

Gross.

Sweet Melissa said...

He could not have been less interesting/interested. Two things to note: (1) While he is giving the interview about being the old uncle in movies, you can see his pregger GF on the left - she is talking and having a great time - with BETH! (2) Note the almost last shot which is a pan of me and Bethy talking to some asian lady with a beautiful dress.

Though the specifics escape me, I seem to recall having a great time.

Becky said...

His name isn't Jason Lee. It is Earl. I can't get past it.

Anonymous said...

1: You boobs look hot. Per usual.
2: You look like you're totally aware you're being filmed. I've never seen you not speaking. You should've been the interviewee.
3. Jason Lee is a douche. I've always thought so.
4. Did you at least have fun? That party looked fucking awesome.
5. This whole thing is awesome. Rock on, Spotswood.

greg said...

and all this time I thought he was just PLAYING smarmy douches on the screen...

Anonymous said...

What do you expect from a Scientologist? They are devoid of humor...this coming from people who believe illness is the result of monsters from outer space occupying your body....Fuck him and L. Ron..
Jen Siebel has 10 times more injections than Rose..at least Rose isn't a frigid name dropping bitch.
p.s.
what is grey cloud's room number??

grey cloud said...

"We are dedicated to provide you with excellent lodging value in Fort Lauderdale."

then they hit you with $4.50 for a two pack of condoms!...that's how they get ya

"hey terrence, just bill it to room 143..."

Anonymous said...

Why is GC in Lauderdale? Cruising spring break ass?

Anonymous said...

At least people have heard of Rose McGowan. ba-ha!
Jen's really moving up in the world of acting. I hear Joanna Kerns wants to work with her. All that work on her "craft" has finally paid off. You must be hot if Mrs. Seaver wants to work with you. Maybe Boner will call her next.

Anonymous said...

Florida just got a little hotter with GC in town.