Monday, March 31, 2008

what's a proxy...

The DevineGriffLeubWoods are back from San Jose!
Jesus Christ, this Democracy shit is complicated. It's also boozy. It's going to take me the rest of the year to write about this weekend, but you can read Melissa, Calitics and Fog City for important political recaps. I'll just give you the bitchy gossip. Who cares about like, voting and stuff, right...Mel and I decided that during all of Carole's stupid speeches, we'd pretend we were in the front row of a fashion show and not pay attention. See below...
I was hoping Chris Daly'd be more insane in real life. Eh, he's boring. Maybe it was the kid. Melissa seems to be enjoying him, however. Jesus, Mel. It's Chris Daly. I'll recap for Wednesday's CB, but FYI, Ragone is slightly more fun than Daly. By a hair, but none the less. Again, I blame the kid...photo: by Luke, of course...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard from so many people that "Beth Spotswood was there!"

greg said...

the a-listers are on the scene!

Sweet Melissa said...

I am sure whatever Chris Daly said was riotously funny.

So glad you were there!

iuju

sfmike said...

Chris Daly is actually charming in person. Not exciting, but definitely charming. You don't mean to tell me that you actually believe all that shit the Chronicle prints, other than your fabulously insightful articles, do you?

Anonymous said...

I had a celebrity sighting of Beth. She was sitting on the floor in the hallway inbetween Bob Brigham and Sweet Melissa, and to this nerd, it was like seeing half the cast of Friends in real life! I wish I'd said hello. I hear the party in "The Brian's" room was the most fun.

Spots said...

I love you bitches.
I just finished my CB for Wednesday and it's 6 pages long. Yikes! Thank God God created Eve.

And Mel, iuju more.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you and Melissa agreed to that photo of y'all and Daly. I know you both and you look way less tragic in real life.

Spots said...

I agree, that last picture is rough. But I've been talking smack about Chrissy D. for so long I owe him a shit picture. And truth be told, my pride left me at 30...