Sunday, March 09, 2008

le spots...

I am writing this from Hipster Heaven on my brand new laptop surrounded by people with last year's faux hawk. I'd be lying if I said I didn't spend the entire weekend with the most consistent sleeping arrangement I've ever had: Sweet Melissa
We should just exchange keys and register at Gump's. Mel and I went out with Mr. X again on Friday night, having dinner in the FiDi before hitting... wait for it...Le Club.
What is Le Club?
Oh, just an invitation only club in Nob Hill. 
It would have been fabulous had we not been stuck talking to Le Douche.
Le Douche and I share an alma mater (Shocker) and he could not have been less impressed with me. 
More on this later, but I'm jut excited about his free WiFi thing. I wanted to write a blog post next to someone writing a blog post. I feel so San Francisco...

3 comments:

greg said...

what kind of computer did you get? I'm about to buy a new one myself.

Funny thing...when I heard Le Club was reopening, I thought to myself "If I don't see a blog post from Beth or Melissa or Beth AND Melissa together, armageddon is surely upon us."

And, like with the Air New Zealand thing, I'm once again reassured there's a few things that work right in this crazy burg. MUNI? Fuck it. Just so long as I get the lowdown from Spots and Sweet Mel.

Whitney said...

Wish you could have made it out on Saturday! Your presence was missed!

grey cloud said...

ok robin quivers...