Thursday, March 13, 2008

it's a sickness...

I really don't want to frighten anyone, but I can't help it. Blame Bill Wilson. Okay, I have decided that the above is what it looks like when Gavin opens the bathroom door after preparing for an imminent night of lovin'. You know, like he just slides open the door and shoots you a look as if to say, "Kick up the Sade, baby. It is ON."
I am so jealous of this little sassafrass, I can't stand it. I love how she throws the hand to the shoulder. A woman after my own heart.
I'm just as confused by this as Gavin is.
The knowing look. Ah, I dig it. I'm pretending he's looking at me across the room after receiving a text from me saying, "Is that a sling behind you or are you just happy to see me?"
Either Gavin is silently thinking of the Pledge of Allegiance, or he's highly aware of Bill's camera. I hope it's the former.
At first, I thought this was a trampoline. To dare but to dream. It's a boxing ring. I don't really know who made the Mayor hop up on there, but I wish they made him spar with some inner city children. This is one of the first photos in the album of this excursion, so right away, I knew this event would be highly entertaining. Also included are some pictures of that other City Hall heartthrob, Wade Crowfoot. While my love will always lie with Gavin, I was forced to sit at the bar of MoMo's and listen to a very prominent blogger's intense passion for the Prince of the Weather or whatever Wade's job title is.
Anyway, we all owe a debt of gratitude to Mr. Wilson for his fine, fine work with in the genre of photo journalism...

7 comments:

Sweet Melissa said...

I hate to admit this, but I dig the tie.

Anonymous said...

Oh God. I was looking at those pictures yesterday and wondering when you were going to chime in. The Pledge of Allegiance one is priceless. He looks so noble.

el Greco said...

Spots, you and Melissa need serious professional help to get over these Gav fantasies. I sure hope I don't find out that you have a webcam aimed at Newsom's toilet.

Anonymous said...

Sigh. And not unlike Gavin, Wade Crowfoot is also engaged.

sfmike said...

Knowing it's a sickness is the first step...to Third Watch.

DJTennessee said...

Anybody else diggin' the Huckabee-esque "floating cross" behind Gavin in the sassafrass picture?

He's totally running for Governor.

Deepika said...

http://valleywag.com/368061/confirmed-mayor-mcdreamy-plans-run-for-governor

excited much?