Tuesday, March 11, 2008

it's okay. i'm related to helen keller*...

Please, please, please let Eliot Spitzer resign and go have "dangerous sex" with classy hookers so David Paterson can be Governor of New York.
And while it's great and important or whatever to have the first black Governor of New York, it's way more great and important to have the first blind one!
Who doesn't love a blind?
So in researching this guy, I have some questions. Like how come he doesn't wear sunglasses? And what's the name of his seeing-eye dog? Also, I know I'm already going to hell and I'll probably have some optic accident before I do, but how great is the following:
"Paterson says he went to see Spitzer a few months ago..."
Um, he probably just heard Spitzer.
Anyway, if this guy throws on some RayBans, I'm all over it...

*Seriously!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't mock the blind. We're people too you know.

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! Resign already Spitzer, I can't wait for Patterson!

Anonymous said...

Is this really your ancestor? You're so WASP-y! Weird.

Anonymous said...

looks like you got your wish...

Anonymous said...

Beth's brother's name is Alex Spotswood.

Yeah, that's really her ancestor.
Politics runs in the family, I guess.