Wednesday, March 26, 2008

goddamnit...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!
I'm supposed to be having cocktails with Mel and X at 6:30, I'm rocking the new BCBG, I blew out my hair and I really, really want to go out. Which sucks because I'm in Marin and they're in San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge is shut down!!!!!
What the hell am I supposed to do? Take a ferry?
Actually, we're meeting right by the ferry building! And I bet it's a great people watching! And they serve drinks!
But, um, Mel and X, I might be a little late...

13 comments:

Sweet Melissa said...

Ugh! Now we have TWO tragedies!Can't you take a boat or something?

Spots said...

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced this ferry idea might be a wacky adventure! Plus, it lands across the street from our rendezvous location...

Anonymous said...

Are you drinking at Americano? Chaya? One Market? *busy cutting eyeholes out of newspapaer for spying*

Spots said...

When I posted that, I was like, Shit, it's obvious where we're going. But you failed to mention Boulevard, Shanghai 1930 and Market Bar...

brittney said...

If you blow out your hair then take the ferry do they negate each other?

Spots said...

Brittney! I thought of that, sadly. But Mel and X have seen me way, way, way, way, way worse...

Anonymous said...

Not to mention Mexico DF.

Becky said...

Richmond Bridge. Again.

greg said...

the ferry from Sausalito is really quite speedy, I used to take it all the time when I lived in Marin and had to go to SF, but dreaded the traffic.

and they have drinks.

be_devine said...

Damn that injured infant from delaying your drinking!!

Sweet Melissa said...

SFGate now says all lanes are open, though it's super-slow.

But the ferry might be fun too. A wacky adventure before we even start tonight's wacky adventure!

Anonymous said...

beth, love the blog. but out of curiosity, is this u or just a namesake? u look very different, but similar: http://www.geocities.com/aparnamalladi/mbeth.html

Anonymous said...

AWESOME. LOL