Friday, March 28, 2008

but mark is...

Against my better judgement, and because I spend 99% of my time with these people, I am joining Mel and the Brians at the California Democratic Convention in San Jose tomorrow. A bunch of those nerds are there right now, but since my co-hort/attorney/bad influence is just as over this shit as I am, we're going down tomorrow morning to check into the hotel and get drunk by the pool all day.
God Bless Democracy!
In his infinite wisdom and love of me, Devine bought cocktail onions, which I plan to afix a nametag to, saying, "Hello, My Name is: Beth's! Get your hands off me."
Unless of course, someone would like me to introduce them to a Gibson.
If anyone knows where the good parties will be (good parties in San Jose? Please.), you have to let me know ASAP. And by good, I mean the parties with hot guys and free food. You hook me up and I'll get you into a very exclusive after-party. And by exclusive, I mean me, Mel and the Brians in a hotel room watching Pay Per View.
Carole is not invited...

*In related news, I'm glad I'm the go-to-gal for a witty quip in the press...

8 comments:

greg said...

there's a schedule online somwhere, I forget where I saw it, but there's a few decent parties tomorrow night.

Brock said...

santana row 4eva.

Kosmonaut said...

Dear Ms. Belevedere Gibson Girl,

I'm the SF Editor of Apartment Therapy's food blog, The Kitchn. This made me think of you:

http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/diy-recipe/straight-up-diy-cocktail-onions-044117

Enjoy!

Kosmonaut said...

Stupid Google ate the link. Try this:

http://urltea.com/31fx

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

DJTennessee said...

Oh, to be an on-duty exotic dancer in San Jose this weekend.

Rachel Norton said...

Hey Spots, it was great to meet you and Sweet Melissa and Brian yesterday! Here's the adorable photo. Sorry I never made it up to the bar, but next time I run into you I'll buy you a drink.

nicole said...

Did you find the good parties? I tried to find you on the floor of the convention in the hopes that I could introduce myself. No such luck!