Friday, February 15, 2008

was i not clear...

I can only guess what's going on up here. Gavin's giving Jason Lewis a what-for and quite frankly, I think it should be the other way around.
Mark Leno, why are you doing this to me? WHY? Have I not been good to you? Have I not single-handedly reminded the world on a weekly basis that your challenger is the Anti-Christ in a bad outfit? I....I feel so betrayed.
Is LPS farting on Swiss Miss?
To dare but to dream.
You've got to be kidding me. I mean, seriously. You've got to be kidding me.
You better not go to her birthday party.
I wonder if it's possible for this group of people to look more awkward? Everyone's thinking, "Oh god, I don't know where to put my hands."
And did they not list the appropriate attire on the invite? Or is everyone really confused by "smart casual." They just need one guy in a tux and another guy in board shorts and an ironc t and this photo would be complete...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does Jason Lewis hang around SF so much? Does he have a special someone in Mill Valley?

evan said...

Your new headshot is fucking hot, Spots.
As for Swiss Mistress, she looks scared, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Botox..Jen is incapable of appearing scared.

Anonymous said...

Gavin to Jason: "I'm the hot guy in this town, there is only room for one."
Jason to Gavin "Bring it sister. I'll screw your fiancee without even trying..everyone has."

sfmike said...

Do go over to the San Francisco Sentinel where Bill Wilson sometimes has his photos for the guy who looks like a child molester, Pat Murphy, and check out the ad for "Women's Independent Cinema" at the bottom of each page (http://sanfranciscosentinel.com/). I don't think I need to tell you who the hostess of this Lifetime-Meets-Netflix monstrosity turns out to be.