Thursday, February 28, 2008

a little food for thought...

Dear Matt Gonzhottass,
Congratulations on running for Vice President! That's so exciting and I couldn't be more happy for you. I guess this means you'll finally be getting that haircut. Well, good for you. It did wonders for Lenny Kravitz.
I do have a few concerns, like what if you and King Ralph actually get elected and you try and hang your construction paper art in the Mural Room? (Oh yeah, I watched the West Wing. I know all about the various rooms.)
Or say you're tending to some important foreign policy meetings in, like, Siberia and you have to have dinner with a bunch of guys in fur hats who serve you nothing but processed meats? Christ, I bet they don't even recycle their vodka bottles. (Don't worry. I do.)
You know, the seats on Air Force One are probably leather. And I'm guessing they don't serve sustainable food when you're campaigning at Cletis'is House of Chick'n and Fixin's in the non-Green compliant Unadilla, Georgia.
But you can handle it, right? Sure you can! You're Gonzhottass!
I just hope you know what you're getting yourself into. I mean, Gavin is one thing. But Gene Amondson is entirely another.
Your pal,
Spots

4 comments:

Be_Devine said...

Does Sunset Scavenger send a special truck to Casa Spots every day to collect these vodka bottles that you're supposedly recycling?

Spots said...

No I send them to "Brians' Bar."
Bitch...

Becky said...

You, my friend, are a genius.

Tears...that was fabulous!

Anonymous said...

World Of Warcraft gold for cheap
wow power leveling,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow power leveling,
wow power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling
wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,
cheap wow gold,
buy wow gold,
wow gold,
Cheap WoW Gold,
wow gold,
Cheap WoW Gold,
world of warcraft gold,
wow gold,
world of warcraft gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold
buy cheap World Of Warcraft gold c3d6z7yl