Monday, February 11, 2008

i'll take two...

So Alex and I went shopping to pick him out new clothes and we decided to swing by and visit Joe at work. Joe is the manager at Jimmy Choo, which has a boutique in Bloomingdale's. So, we're playing dress up and Joe is having me try on appalingly fabulous shoes when he announces, "Wanna see a $16,000 bag?"
Duh.
He pulls out this magical golden key and opens a case, pulling from it a gorgeous black crocodile bag. Not only is this bag the corpse of some poor creature, it costs more than my car. I'm all for obscene accessories, but 16 grand? Really? I can't believe people spend this.
I have to admit tho, it felt nice on the shoulder...

Also, word to the wise, stay away from Corriander in the Food Court. 15 minutes after our lunch, Alex and I both looked at each other and said, "That Thai food isn't sitting so well." Although, Southeast Asian cuisine in a mall probably wasn't the wisest choice...

3 comments:

honorary roomie said...

your hair looks so pretty. just divine.

seany said...

That reminds me of the time I dropped by Paul's Hat Works on Geary Boulevard (out in the Richmond District) and Michael Harris, the store owner suggested that I try the $10,000 Panama hat he had. That's right, ten grand for a piece of woven straw.

The scary thing? It was my size. The damned thing fit perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Cute frames and hair style. You are slowly but surely turning into San Francisco's Miranda Hobbs.