Thursday, February 07, 2008

girls is pimps too...

I feel like I'm cheating on my wonderful stylist Misty, but she's about to give birth anyway, Amanda in my office has really cool hair and after seeing photos of myself the other night, I realized it: I had the Mom-bob.
I needed cool hair fast.
So I headed over to Bella Union in the Lower Haight to see Amanda's hair guru, Caleb.
You guys, I have the cutest haircut ever.
It's a cross between the Katie Holmes and Tyra from Friday Night Lights. You know, the shorter in the back, longer in the front, Ellen Barkin in Oceans 13.
Dressed in my favorite color combo of red and magenta, I waltzed into work this morning.
The hair is a hit, folks. And as I said to the new roommate Joe, "Nothing like a new 'do, right?"
"My god." He gushed. "It's a new twist on an old classic. It's Beth."
Hazaa!
So now that I have new hair, I'm ready for my Gavin interview.
Did you hear me, Brian #3? I'm fucking ready!
Seriously. Go get haircuts, everyone. It'll put you in a good mood...

6 comments:

KG said...

I demand a photo.
Please...

KG said...

update:
YOUR HAIR IS ADORABLE.

Anonymous said...

New roommate??? what happened to hot MIKEY???

Anonymous said...

BETH is the hot one. Yowza! My co-worker just looked at my screen and asked if I knew you. I told him I already had dibs.
Funny, cute girl. Sigh...

Anonymous said...

Mikey is an idiot. If I had Spots in Napa for the weekend...

greg said...

your new hairstyle is just accentuating your awesomeness. But the smile is the clincher.

you rock!