Tuesday, December 11, 2007

hank plante, eat your heart out...

Dan, what are you doing to us?
My god. It's like an Aramis ad.
First of all, because we're so BFF, I can tell you that Dan isn't this serious and uptight in real life. Nor is he this smoldering. Or if he is, he turns it off around me. And who can blame him, because I think Brock and I want to fight over who gets to play with the salt and pepper.
Seriously. This is fabulous. The unbuttoned collar, the loosened tie, the resigned look of journalistic integrity.
Ding Dong Dan!
Will this be on the side of Muni, a la Carrie Bradshaw? Can I get this printed on some type of CafePress item like a coffee mug or mousepad.
Oh, better. Dan, can I get an autographed copy?
Framed, maybe? With a built-in eternal flame?
I think it's safe to say, in the interest of healthy competition, Gavin's coming out with a new headshot any day now...

2 comments:

Becky said...

I hope you bought that thong.

Marge said...

He sort of looks Clark Kent/Superman-esque in that photo! Intentional?