Friday, December 14, 2007

briefly...

I think I've got a little thing for Lenny Kravitz. I just keep listening to this over and over again thinking to myself, "Well, thank god he cut that hair."

Everyone needs to watch the Sean Penn/Jon Krakauer Iconclasts on Sundance. I'm dying to discuss, but I'm pretty sure no one on earth has seen it. I'm a little obsessed with Into the Wild as it is, so I was all over this. But there are also little jems like when some drunken Alaskan bachelorette party insists on a picture and Sean says maybe because, "I've just got to wrap my head around it." You can watch Iconoclasts whenever you want gratis with Comcast on Demand, so you have no excuse.

I'm not seeing what the big deal is about steroids. Duh.

I'm still dating Mark Leno. Don't think we broke up. I love Mark because he walked into Martuni's, took one look at my empty glass and was all, "Chardonnay?" If Carole walked into Martuni's, she'd start in with "Everybody shut the hell up! Stop ya stupid caberet show or whatever the hell this is! Someone get me seltzer!" (I don't know why I think Carole'd drink seltzer. But that's how she probably says club soda.) "Lemon! What the hell? I don't recall asking for a goddamn lemon! Get me my compact!" I could do this all day...

2 comments:

Marge said...

Great Iconoclast! Watched it last night on IFC. SP is such a tortured artist type. Liked how he paid homage to CM with a little moose meat and white russians. yum yum! check out the Waters/Baryshnikov one. Just love that mid-atlantic accent. Did she learn that in Berkeley?

Anonymous said...

That Lenny song? Yeah, you feel that way about someone. I'm just dying to know who.