Thursday, October 18, 2007

this is a sickness...

Bill Wilson is enabling my fetish. Blame him. Because this has made up for today's Melanie Daniels moment as detailed in my previous post. The above photo should be made into an urban mural with an eternal flame and changing of the guard. How come he didn't pose like that with me?
Does this little shit not realize the glory of his (or god forbid, her) situation. Wake up! Gavin looks like he's giving parenting advice, which is fabulous because all I'm doing is imagining me by his side, rolling my eyes and grinning because the father of my children just loves discussing their care and development. Oh, Gavin.
What, oh what could he be saying to her. The options are too numerous. My head's going to explode. I hope he's recommending Judy Blume books.No. Not the bunny ears. Come on. Don't be that guy. You're NOT THAT GUY!
I really encourage each and every one of you to check out Bill's brilliant work at this library opening. There's a whole sequence with Gavin sitting on a sidewalk talking to some little girl and then he ends up letting her cut the ribbon. It's so goddamn precious, I can barely contain myself...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gavin might be mentally preparing himself for fatherhood. Sorry...

Anonymous said...

Yuck. Swiss Miss is too crazy anorexic to ever get pregnant. Besides, her career is really taking off, so I'm sure she will want to wait a while to have kids. She's in demand now, so why take any chances.

Anonymous said...

Anon 2:22,

Do you mean Swiss Miss the chocolately beverage or Gavin's girlthing? Jen isn't about to hit it big, she's about to hit a wall. Making Alfred Hitchcock appearances in movies and shows don't qualify her as making it.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

Anonymous said...

I think 2:22 was joking!

Anonymous said...

Bethy, how was the date? I'm dyin' ova here.

beatrize said...

haha i was there. he was.. how late? so when he came up to speak, we all, the crowd, sang happy 40th birthday just to tease him.. and secretly make him feel bad to see how he'll react. he said he felt good to be 30.