Wednesday, October 24, 2007

that's just wrong...

I am awake at 4:23am because I've just experienced yet another disturbing dream.
I just shot out of bed in a panic of moral dilemma. Why? Because I dreamt that I'd found a YouTube video of Gavin Newsom having sex with what I believed to be a hooker. Somehow, this travesty had yet to be discovered and miraculously, I, of all people, had stumbled upon it. Worse, I couldn't decide whether or not to hide this filth and silently wallow in its horror or alternately, share it with the world.
The extent to which I was torn over this discovery has actually thrown me into pre-dawn consciousness. And now that I'm fully awake, the grainy, obscured hooker sex burned into my brain forever, I realize that it's highly unlikely that I'd happen upon a YouTube of the Mayor of San Francisco screwing a working girl simply by searching "Gavin" and "Newsom"...

6 comments:

Becky said...

Oh come ON, Beth, you so know that you would serve that on a silver platter!

Anonymous said...

That's sick. I love it!

Be_Devine said...

I woke up last night from a nightmare starring Carole ("Dry and Kinky") Midgen. (That's "Senator" to you.)

I shit you not. She and Mark were fighting over who got to take their picture with Bruce Springsteen. Mark won and Carole forced her way into the picture just as the camera snapped the shot.

And worse of all, when I woke up in my frizz-hair-induced panic, the person who had been in bed with me the night before was already awake and blogging.

Anonymous said...

Awesome

el Greco said...

But what if it had been Willie in that YouTube video? No problemo, cause the Willie knew how to do it and never get burned. Damn, he da man.

Anonymous said...

You might find one of Willie Brown, though.