Monday, October 22, 2007

i'm thankful for upgrades...

Because I'll be having spring rolls and rice for Thanksgiving, I've decided to have a traditional American, colonists and Injuns Thanksgiving prior to my trip. My brother and I were discussing which aspect of Thanksgiving we'd miss the most and we both readilly agreed.
Stuffing.
So basically, we're going to have this huge Thanksgiving dinner consisting exclusively of various kinds of stuffing. Everyone's invited. You just have to be really into stuffing and willing to pretend it's actually Thanksgiving. And as this faux Thanksgiving is being hosted by Beth and Alex, we'll be watching an array of Thanksgiving movies while we eat our stuffing.
Who's in...

6 comments:

Becky said...

Stuffing. Who knew you were such a fan?

Anonymous said...

I want in! I'll bring gravy and cheap wine.

Jerry said...

Stuffing is MY favorite too!! AwwwH! I wanna go!!....

:GRUMBLES!::

Becky said...

I would so hide in the undercarriage of a plane to go with. I could survive, right?

Anonymous said...

Who goes to Panang for Thanksgiving? Weird. I go to Minnesota.

sfmike said...

San Francisco or Marin? If the former, count me in.