Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i hate kids...

But somehow, my favorite thing in the world is to see Gavin interact with them. I have no comments. I just love this shit. Oh, actually I've got one new comment for you people. I think Mike Farrah is my new secret boyfriend. I know, I know. I've come up with this crap before. But Ragone's been boring lately. He's in hiding. And I'm really just Leno's fag hag. He listens to my dating woes.
But Mike Farrah?
Love him. All of a sudden, he's showing up, fucking around in wacky photos and not giving a particular shit about looking like a retard.
Swoon.
Keep in mind, he's the one I completely freaked out at some baby killer benefit, so he's probably not down to get drunk with me and make some bad decisions. But we're facebook friends, so this relationship is obviously moving in the right direction. Plus, we're both Ignatians and could probably swap some wacky Brother Draper stories.
So much in common.
Anyway, it's just something I've been mulling over. I wanted to share. You know, young love and all...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Swiss Miss has enough estrogen/body fat to become pregnant with Gavin's spawn? I say no way. She is a nutty anorexic mess, after all. Nothing revs up a political future with the urban professionals like a bunch of brats on your campaign promos. Then again, if Gav does not want offspring and is appealing to the gay/counter culture/green vote, Swiss Miss and her blame the victim, I'm an irrelevant, inappropriate self centered sanctimonious, time-bomb vibe is all wrong too. She's the Joan Kennedy of 2007 (with less style mind you) She's basically a liability in all demographics. Her presence in photos and at events is enough to kill many a vote for higher office, including mine. See ya!

Anonymous said...

hmmm, didn't you- know-who have a kid when Gavin was doing you- know-what?

Becky said...

Oh Beth, at the risk of sounding shallow, he isn't that cute...

Anonymous said...

I like the way he wears his pants