Tuesday, October 23, 2007

he thinks it's judge judy...

What the hell is this? First of all, I think anyone running for public office should be required to post all existing photos of them with celebrities. It's far more interesting that hearing about boring issues. Second of all, talk about Dead Man Walking.
Step away from the crazy, Sam!
Now that Carole and I are so close on Facebook, I discovered that she has her dorky website up and running. It's called Carole Migden Leading and I think it's means she's leading us into the dark abyss of insanity...

9 comments:

Becky said...

Issues she stands for...she forgot to add "driving while self medicated."

Be_Devine said...

Is Sean Penn's newest movie going to be 'Into the Wild Hair'?

Will Migden, being dazed, confused, and starving after her loss to Leno, reach over and steal the bacon off someone's plate. Oh wait, she already did that.

Spots said...

It was sausage, Brian. If we're getting serious enough that you're meeting my family this weekend, I'd expect you to know these things.

Be_Devine said...

Oh, right, sausage.

Sometimes even a lesbian needs a good sausage.

Anonymous said...

Does Jeff Spicoli know that Phil Spector loves Gavin Newsom? Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

OMG, you're cheating on Mark AND Gavin with be_devine.

Spots said...

There are only two ways in which I express my true feelings to a fella.

1. Cufflinks.
2. I subject them to my family.

Few have experienced both...

Anonymous said...

OMG! Spots is serious about someone not elected to public office.

WTF?

He must be a minor league baseball player because I was in Nordstrom and I swear I saw someone who looked great in Gap Jeans buying cuff links. Plus, he has to travel as much as the spotwoods to nab Beth's attention.

Congratulations to the new IT couple...can't wait to read about the impending nuptials in NHG.

Be_Devine said...

Apparently I have to clear family approval on Friday before any nuptials can be announced. But I hear Spots has been spending a lot of time at Gump's china and crystal department with a bar-code scanner in hand.