Thursday, October 04, 2007

everybody say four more years...

Thank god you freaks have me. Countdown: 6 days:

I wish I was an American of Iranian descent! And not registered to vote!
But then I found this:

Hey, I don't blame him. That was asking for trouble. Where were they? It looks like Pier 23? I thought that dump closed.
And ponytail needs to move. And get a new suit. And have it tailored.
I preferred Gavin on the bongos anyway...

*Also, I'm starting a new concept. We'll see how long it lasts. It's called Pet Peeve of the Week. This week, I am torn between people that stomp the floor when they yawn and inspirational quotes at the end of emails.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know someone who not only stomps when yawning, posts stupid quotes in their signature line about how amazing and life altering traveling is, but also claps really quickly and loudly when she laughs.

Holly said...

people stomp when they yawn? I don't geddit.

sfmike said...

I'm voting for inspirational quotes at the end of emails.

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! Isn't that Beth's theme song? LOL!!!!

Becky said...

Did Gavin get lost and have to stop for directions? Pier 23. LMAO...

Anonymous said...

Inspirational Quotes totally get me especially when the quote has nothing to do with the body of the email. I tried it once and I found myself "forgetting" it was there..imagine the egg on my face when I had to tell a guy off and at the end of my email it said "Peace Joy Happiness is a necessity in everyone's life"

Anonymous said...

Dignity is NOT an Option

(someone really used that one)

Sweet Thang said...

Probably most annoying for a particular recruiter I know is receiving resumes, cover letters and emails with religious sayings on them.

Anonymous said...

At least he knew enough not to start singing "Brick House."

OnlinePharmacy said...

Tbkedf Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

buy cheap tramadol online at lowest price us lice said...

EH7XcN Thanks to author.

name said...

qOQjn0 Hello all!

meridia shrine said...

Magnific!

coral beach motel ormond said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

name said...

Magnific!

bon jovi concert tour said...

Nice Article.

adventure australian kimberley tour tour said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

said...

Nice Article.

ringtones said...

Good job!

said...

Wonderful blog.

inlevitra said...

thM3ZL Wonderful blog.

mega talkiwireless fr said...

Nice Article.