Wednesday, October 17, 2007

carole, is that you...

What the hell is THIS?
Someone is dissing my gay boyfriend and I simply won't have it. Why would someone create a website called "Leno the Lapdog" and then have lots of clip art of rabbits on their back? I don't get it. This anonymous website seems to be run by someone without any interest in aesthetics but a deep and profound obsession with really boring policy.
Oh, also and much to my delight, it claims that Bob B, the man who made me a cougar, gets a bunch of money to write phony blogs.
I don't really know what that means but I love it!
So, who is the anonymous web bitch?
I'm guessing it's not JAV, only because he probably thinks the internet is for dorks.
And Carole can't drive a car, much less master html.
So I'm guessing it's Carole's wife. It's a shot in the dark, but one never knows.
I was out carousing with Big Chris last night, who referred to my gay BF as "Marky Mark." Loves it. Spread the word...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! And this asshole totally spelled 'earlier' wrong.

Anonymous said...

Mark's a big boy. Where's the link to your Chron article...Jesus Harold Christ on rubber crutches!!!! Feed the addiction. Never mind, I'll go to sfgate myself. Damn, Spots!

Be_Devine said...

With 80,000 Lenobucks in his pocket, all future rounds on Bob B.

Where' my weekly SFGate SpotsFix, man? I'm trembling too much to keep hitting the refresh button.

Bob B said...

Desperation.

Leno is the frontrunner and owns the momentum, so I'm not surprised to see some also-ran making stuff up.

Also, I don't know if somebody older than you can make you a cougar. Maybe facilitate (turn out), but I think that is about the extent.

Spots said...

Brian, where are these Lenobucks redeemable? Please tell me it's the Midnight Sun.

Bob, you're a month older than me and a man, so emotionally, you're about 23. I maintain you made me a cougar by letting me drink alone at a bar, thus forcing me to meet "Vic." Finally, will you be joining us for dinner this weekend and if so, will we get to be featured in any of your phony blogs?

Oh, and poor readers, Eve's sick. No Culture Blog today. With her permission, I'll post it here unless she wants to use it later. Sorry folks...

Oh, oh. PS to Bob again. "Owns the momentum." Fabulous...

Anonymous said...

I want to go to dinner with Spots!

Bob B said...

I want to go to dinner with Spots, too.

greg said...

whoever it is stole one of my photos of mark leno for their stupid main web page....theives!