Wednesday, October 31, 2007

and no trick or treating...

I have no idea where my Culture Blog is today, but maybe with earthquakes and shit, they have bigger fish to fry than my make believe Halloween Party at Casa Newsom. I'm too hungover to really care, but I'll keep you updated. In the meantime, get a load of these Halloween rules for Tennessee sex offenders:
-Do not answer the door to trick-or-treaters
-No passing out of candy to children
-No holiday decorations on homes
-No visits to haunted houses, corn mazes, hay rides or other seasonal activities
-Do not attend any party where children are gathered
-No costumes
-No trick-or-treating
I'm going straight to hell anyway, so I have no problem telling you that I find this hilarious. No hay rides for you, child raper! And what the hell is a corn maze and why is it filled with sex offenders? It never really occurred to me that Halloween is to child molesters as Valentine's Day is to spinsters...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SFGate got their schtick together and finally put up your post.

OMG! I love it! I am so a JT fan now!

I wonder what Gavin now will give Jennifer for Thanksgiving...

Becky said...

Thank you for the geographically relevant blog! Oh the things you don't know...I think there were a few sexual offenders of the children at that place we went to last night...

Anonymous said...

These rules have nothing to do with Tennessee sex offenders. The rules are for all sex offenders. Only a real idiot would find this funny.