Wednesday, September 19, 2007

i hate my passport photo...

If you have nothing better to do tonight (or tomorrow night, for that matter), and I really hope you do, log onto SFGate.com because I'll be live-blogging from the Macy's Passport Event at Fort Mason, whatever that means. Don't worry. Eve's coming with me, because sadly, she has both a fancy laptop, ability to put things online immediately and nothing better to do. And really, neither one of us is capable of turning down free food and booze.
Thank you, Hearst Corporation.
Speaking of which, as a nod to the newspaper that mentioned my name (first AND last) on their front page today, I'll be going as Patty Hearst for Halloween...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're about 10 seconds away from being famous, Beth. This is awesome and thanks to Eve for finding more and more ways to bring us your wit.

Becky said...

live blogging? hmmm...

sfmike said...

As Patty or Tanya?

Have a great time with Eve and "Macy's Fashion Lollapalooza" and I do hope you're not wearing jeans.

Anonymous said...

Wow. 3 Chronicle posts in one week, Spots! Good thing too. You're the only reason I read the Gate.

MollyCNYC said...

Beth! I just checked out the event and it looks perfect for you. Stretch that fashion degree of yours! I'm sure this show won't be as good as those Textile Senior Fashion Shows I remember so well. :-)