Tuesday, September 11, 2007

doesn't that hurt...

GhettoGas never disappoints.
Stopping in for gas this morning, I was instantly taken by the three people in wheelchairs lined up at the front door of the little, crappy, attached shop. It's like someone needed to ditch three old disabled people and figured, why not GhettoGas. Like anyone would notice.
Not wanting to be rude and stare, I got to business, which is when I noticed the gentleman pumping gas next to me.
His car? A pristinely maintained Guido vehicle, custom painted in a glittery lime with a rosary hanging from the rear view mirror. His jeans? Acid wash. His shirt? Illustrated wolf howling at the moon. And his accessories?
Oh, just 2 (two) prominent gold medallions, hanging atop the wolf, paired with a collection of gold bracelets and rings and GIGANTIC gold crucifix earrings.
He basically had two life-size Jesus' on the cross hanging from his earlobes.
I looked at him. I looked at his car. And I figured he must never get in accidents...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those guido/latino car owners always have a top notch extra clean ride. You could perform surgery in there I bet.
My Whitey mobile is always a filthy mess.

Anonymous said...

so after several mentions, i have to wonder which of the shitty mission gas stations is ghetto gas?

based off this i am guessing its 17th/s. van ness?

Spots said...

You got it...

Anonymous said...

i am the same person that commented on seeing you at safeway on SFist before.

its always a good time anytime i get gas at that place.

<3
your unintended neighborhood stalker.

Spots said...

Well, obviously, next time say hi!