Friday, August 03, 2007

no jaden?

I don't know how I'm not supposed to comment on this article about an Arkansas family who just gave birth to their 17th child. All 17 children have names that begin with the letter "J", probably for Jesus or Judgement or J'stupid. The mom's name is Michelle. And the dad's name, not surprisingly, is Jim Bob.
That's right. Jim Bob.
Michelle, poor thing, has been pregnant for 10.5 years on her life. Isn't that like an elephant's gestation period? Oh, and they want to have more. Because that's just what Arkansas needs.
Who do we blame for this travesty? The Bible?
You know how every family has a fuck up? Some kind of random kin can't get their shit together and constantly let everyone down? (I know. If you can't figure out who it is, it's you. Er, me.)
You got 17 kids, at least 5 of them will end up in jail. Odds wise.
Joshinda's going to be pregnant by the time she's 11.
Jeffrie's already hurting small animals.
Christ, I think we all know little Jedidiah is a secret cutter...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who knew 'jinger' was an actual name

Anonymous said...

You know what they say...your vagina is not a clown car.

Anonymous said...

Beth, this family has their own show on the Discovery Health Channel called "The Duggars". Apparently (which I am sure you already know) they are building their dreamhouse...themselves. I think this needs to be added in the lineup behind "Little People, Big World".

It's told from the perspective of their eldest eighteen year old son.

They currently live in a three bedroom two bath house.

This sounds like excellent television to me. Enjoy.

Becky said...

Oh, My. God.

This woman needs to be committed. People like this are the reason society is going to shit.

Stop breeding. Buy a condom for fuck sake.

Anonymous said...

The tv show is a great way to see the train wreck that this family is... when I come across it I end up watching it!