Friday, August 03, 2007

is this because i was "with" him last night...

I'm not one to gossip but according to the Bible, Gavin and Swiss Miss broke up.
Call, text, e-mail and comment with details. I need them ASAP. I'm goin' nuts ova here.

*Okay, okay. Let’s all calm down.
I’m saving the main story for later, but the BFF and I attended some snoozer Gavin event last night, attended by like, 5 nerds and a brilliant Gavin staffer who claims to read this very blog. Once the BFF figures out how to get her camera phone photos to become computer photos, I’ll obviously post them.
Gavin arrived sans Swiss Miss and spent like, half an hour after introducing a movie and then not watching it having his photo taken with everyone from the bouncer at Showgirls to an Armenian radio show host, who made me take her picture. I took this opportunity to talk to Gavin’s bodyguard, who is pretty much the nicest guy on earth and was just standing around watching Mayor Rockstar schmooze in the middle of Broadway. I promised said bodyguard that everything was off the record, which sucks, because he told me some good shit. None the less, it was really fun to talk with him, if only for his response to “Would you take a bullet for Gavin?”
ANYway, I got kinda sick of watching strippers and crack whores trying to get their slimy mugshot taken with my soulmate, so the BFF and I decided to call it a night. Gavin got in his Town car and I watched him drive off into the mist. I knew, as per the bodyguard that Gavin was “done for the night” and couldn’t help but wonder, if he going home to HER.
Apparently and gloriously not…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what's your plan? You've got to act quick, Spots!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Spots. It's time for you to launch a pre-emptive strike by making your move on Gavin...WE don't want him to make another mistake like he did with Ruby because he's lonely.

Swiss Miss is out of the picture. Stop...it's Spots time!

P.S. I completely disagree with SFist. Gavin better not even go there with Daphne Zee. She's a total buttaface! As a matter of fact, she hit a wall when she was in her prime. She can be first dog...Gavin doesn't have any pets.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was the bad dye job, nutty blogging and pressure to pick out china patterns. I'm sure that LA mayor V's affair evened the playing field for democratic candidates and he sent Swissy packing. No need to look respectable when Antonio is banging local Telemundo anchors. Bring on messy, bad choices, jail bait Gavin again..I've missed him.

sfmike said...

Your SFist Bible, meanwhile, turns out to be as literally accurate as the King James version.

Anonymous said...

maybe you need to wait and see, there, SFMike.