Monday, August 20, 2007

i bet she registers at sanrio...

I have it on (who knows how good) authority that Brittanie Mountz is engaged to either the General Manager of Aqua or the owner or dishwasher or something. If you'll recall, because it's not like there's been any other interesting news in the last year, Brittanie was the hostess with the mostess at Aqua when she met Gavin and wooed him with her childlike, supermodel wiles.
Note to self: Aqua is the place to score dates.
Well, I think this is fantastic. God bless her and her valet/sommalier/cheese cart pusher fiance. One less available vixen on the streets is fine by me.
I have no idea if this information is at all correct, obviously. I just heard it from someone who heard it from someone who knows this chick that worked in a dental office with this kid who sat on a bus next to BM's cleaning lady...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is another sad ploy; my money is on a triple play by Gavin in September; he dumps Jenny; picks up Brit in white then wisks away to the steps of City Hall where he marries Brit and adopts Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

Jess Drake said...

I never thought Brittanie was too attractive. She always wore a large amount of make-up, so I couldn't peg her natural look. You, on the other hand, are incredibly gorgeous- which is why I better be invited to your and Gavin's wedding.

Jess Drake said...

But, on a serious note, it is incredibly tragic. Girls- and I would call her a woman but there's almost no way in hell she's a mature human being at her age- who are 20 (right?) should never get married. It's like my mom always said "getting married should be illegal until you're at LEAST 25." Which has forever stayed with me. Now I just feel bad for people who are naive enough to think the person they love for the moment will be the same person they love in 10 years. I know that's the case with most marriages, sure, but with the mental development still going on in these young people's minds, it is an obvious, obvious statement to say they'll be different people in a short amount of time.

So, even if she was just an ordinary girl, and not Gavin's past plaything, I still would strongly disagree. But if she's stupid enough to have gotten engaged in the first place, she's stupid enough to never listen to people like myself... or anyone disagreeing, for that matter.

So, welcome to hell, Brittanie. Get a pre-nup, and while you're there, just get some divorce papers. Store 'em, because you'll be needing them in no time.

Anonymous said...

She looks like Rumor Willis with blonde hair. That is not a good thing.

Anonymous said...

One of my friends was married at twenty. She's on to her second divorce now. Don't do it!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jess Drake, that is quite the diseration for Brit. I have it on good authority that she does the little Google search on herself and saw this little ditty. Apparently, the comment went like "Oh F&%K No!" She just got engaged but no wedding is planned at this time...probably b/c Genypher Seebull is just a place holder for her.

Anonymous said...

As long as she leaves Gavin alone then it's all good. Swiss Miss is the real enemy...let's focus people.