Thursday, August 09, 2007

the eagle has landed...

Grey Cloud is here. And by here, I don't mean "in town." I mean, physically here. Golf clubs and all.
He might even join me at Saturday's Gavin event, but only "for the publicity."
God help us...
*Oh shit. Grey Cloud just reminded me. As we dined at the bar at Flytrap last night, who should walk in?
Willie Brown.
Needless to say, one of the highlights of my life was saying, "Willie Brown, please meet my good friend Chris."
GC is hard to impress, folks. But WB kinda cinched it.
Not that he remembered me...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I alone, or do we all hate Grey Cloud? I, for one, was delighted when Brett took over the Dear Abby's. We need another one of those, Spots!

Anonymous said...

I missed this nuance. I have to read past blogs about this Grey Cloud.

Spots, is he your emotional friend?

Brett said...

Aw, how is Florida Brett doing?

Marge said...

I must admit I like Grey Cloud. ;)

Anonymous said...

i'm quite fond of you as well margot...good to know someone out there appreciates my greatness

-gc