Friday, August 10, 2007

but is she allowed to leave that state...

Thank you Becky for alerting me to Carole "Judge Judy on Crack" Migden's PROBATION. It has made. my. day.
I make no secret of my total distaste for Senator Migden, because I think she is the antichrist and she once yelled at my dad.
She also, if you'll recall, accused me of lying, was proven wrong and never apologized.
This, I will never forgive.
So you can imagine my delight at her getting probation for reckless driving. She even has to check herself into jail and pay $700 in fines. I wonder who her Parole Officer is? The next time I see her, I'll ask.
"Hey Bolero, who's your PO?" rolls off the tongue nicely...

9 comments:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

I CANNOT believe that I found that before you. And trust me...I checked your blog right after I e-mailed you to see if you linked it to mine. Now, that made my day. I am not going to lie...

Anonymous said...

If you take the picture of Kamela Harris off the SF sentinel website and photoshop in Carole Midgen where Gavin is standing with the tagline Kamela tells Carole where to go...it would be FABULOUS!!!

I would do it but I think I should be working right now...technically.

Anonymous said...

LOL at Carole. She's a criminal now. Pretty gangsta,yo!

Jess Drake said...

For the good of the nation, I hope this negatively affects the voters and their opinions of her... cause this bitch needs to get out of office.

Chinwe N said...

that bitch needs to apologize to you cuz she knows damn well her that she cussed. judge judy on crack rubs me the wrong way and i cannot wait until mark leno gives her a run for her money!

Sweet Melissa said...

Migden scares me. Seriously. Like a Hyena. Unpredictable, ferocious, bad hair...(shudder).

cmarceleus said...

Jess Drake! But you're so right.

I feel sorry for Carole. I couldn't imagine running around looking super fug all the time, with a jacked up afro and have a nasty attitude.

If she were at least nice to people we would excuse her fugliness and bad hair.

Jess Drake said...

I agree! But instead she's a PSYCHO who eats strangers' SAUSAGES and then LIES ABOUT IT, only after she makes WILDLY INAPPROPRIATE JOKES involving butts!

I mean, I wish I were KIDDING, but this woman's entire LIFE is a situation of "sometimes truth is stranger than fiction."

Who wouldn't be surprised if she ends up going to rehab?