Wednesday, July 25, 2007

i'm becoming obsessed...

God Bless those kids over at Act Locally. They take pictures of every single thing Gavin does and them post then on the internet. Check them out and place your bets on what the fuck is in Gavin's CONSTANT cup of coffee. I love the man, but if you're going to swing by Starbucks 83 times a day, save a tree and get a commuter mug or something. And yes, I realize that a large portion of my life is taken up with stalking the Mayor of San Francisco. But after a while, you just get hooked. Especially when you find gems like these all the goddamn time: I know. I know. I just want to push that little slut out of his arms and take her place.

Seriously? You dress your kid like this? Bitch needs to step off.
Total BFF. I bet they're on the phone right now. Just chatting, probably about girls and sweater vests. I like the way that Gavin's hair is slicked back and BFF's hair is slicked forward.
They compliment each other.

They're for me...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh out loud every day.

Thank you, Beth Spotswood.

Jess Drake said...

lololololol #2 is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I totally noticed Gavin is wearing mom jeans with the large belt in the one picture.

It is sad when one doesn't admit to their addictions and I am so proud of you Beth for doing the right thing and coming clean.

Unfortantley you have your own plebs addicted to your addiction and that is inspiring like Bill Clinton eating at McDonalds so its okay for everyone else to eat at McDonalds.

Anonymous said...

That chick dresses better than Jennifer Siebel.

Anonymous said...

In #1 you know he's just wondering what she will look like in 18 years...

Anonymous said...

but why a photo of that hideous piece of crap pat murphy? I mean jeez, you probably had to photoshop out the hardon the guy has ....