Thursday, July 26, 2007

i simply can't help myself. this one's for leslie...

I know. I get it. You're fixin' to have me committed.
Hey, just as long as I get to room with Lohan. I love that loon.
But you guys, it's not my fault. Blame the genius of Bill Wilson.
These photos are all from something gloriously called the Mo' Magic Art Show which Gavin apparently attended in what Big Chris would call an attempt at 'keeping it real.'

What are they talking about? "So then I dated this girl who turned out to be WAY younger..."

Well, shit. This is just wonderful. This makes me want to make out with him.
Like, right now. I'm not kidding.

I love the kid in the green most of all. Then I love the kid in the yellow second. And finally, I love Gavin's 'keepin' it real' stance.


We can only assume this is Gavin sharing advice on love, loss and player hating.

And this obviously isn't from Mo' Magic or whatever. But it's Gavin confronted with a hobo and clearly unaware of how to handle this dicey situation. Hey, who the hell am I to judge? I'd hug that curb like it was going out of style. But, come on. You can practiucally hear what's going through his head. "Oh god, oh god, oh god. Gross."
Didn't Phil Collins write a song about this...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Gavin break out the ebonics with these kids too? Maybe he did the robot and some old skool break-dance moves. Is that kid in green throwing gang sings? Big up to Oakland...

Anonymous said...

You are awesome, Bill Wilson photos are slowly getting better so maybe Luke Thomas should bust a move and start following Chris Daly around ..now that would be some PIXS!!!

Imagine, Chris Daly holding Someone else's child or Chris Daly trying to rap or Chris Daly doing anything remotely like Gavin Newsom like wearing a blue tie and a Bironi suit!

lfales said...

I am crying right now..."just another day in paradise". Brilliant.

lfales said...

PS--thanks for the shout out!

Anonymous said...

just had dinner at balboa and who should wander in but gavin himself, looking amazing and tie-less in a charcoal suit schmoozing at the bar...it was all i could do to keep from drooling over my poor boyfriend!