Friday, July 27, 2007

hello guy lipa...

God Bless him, Grey Cloud has sent me the most glorious article. Ladies and Gents, the 50 Most Beautiful People on Capitol Hill.
And I am now obsessed with Number 13, Guy Lipa.
Jesus Christ.
I think it might be his charming tie that's putting me over the edge.
Guy is a Pisces and plays ice hockey.
Guy was a drummer in a band in college.
Guy likes laid back, attractive and active girls.
Shit, they even talk about his lashes. And I'm a sucker for a fella with long lashes.
I've also got a little thing for Charlie Hurt. He seems very Spots style.
And I would have the hots for Brady Von Engelen, but the guy's got a metal plate in his head...

6 comments:

lo said...

In the interest of being completely predictable, I choose (#5) Connie Mack. Although Nathan Britton is awesome, and Steven Popps reminds me of Steven from Top Chef.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.

They really padded this list with some boring looking chicks with bad attempts at wispy hair, such as "Betsy Barrett", and long torso/short legs "Crystal Hayslett."

Weird, WEIRD list!

lo said...

also in the interest of being completely predictable, shouldn't you take a stab at the SF version of this list?

Anonymous said...

I totally love that the dish about which rep is doing which rep like the guy doing Sonny Bono's widow...let's get the freak on in Capitol Hill!

honorary roomie said...

lest we not overlook orlander harrison, hot capitol police officer extraordinaire--check out the sun glinting off his badge...

packing heat vs. policy wonk? no contest.

Anonymous said...

some sexy list
dead eyed washington zombies