Monday, April 02, 2007

drinking too much "water"...

While I was chatting away with my new BFF, Dan Noyes, my super secret spy was getting her photo taken with Gavin at a small fundraiser in the city. She called on her way home to report the following:
1. Gavin appeared sober.
2. Swiss Miss was not in attendance.
3. The mayor was working a green tie.
I thanked her for the very boring information and was about to hang up when her husband said something in the background.
“Oh yeah.” She casually remembered. “He really, really had to pee.”
“I beg your pardon?”
“Everyone’s standing around in this room, like 30 of us. Suddenly Gavin arrives and before doing anything, he asks where the bathroom is. Someone points to a back door and Gavin races back there, through this room full of people all there to meet him. He doesn’t stop and talk to anyone. He just runs back to the bathroom.”
“Shut up!”
“I’m serious! It was hilarious. And then we he came out, someone offered him water and he started laughing, saying that was the last thing he needed.”
I like how I ask her to tell me snoozer shit like if Swiss Miss was standing around staring into space and my super secret spy comes back to me with a pee story…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Swiss Miss gave him a UTI??
I hear she's like the town bicycle in Hollywood.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Who is Debbie Queen Bee on ActLocallySF! I Laughed my arse off...and I quote "leave 10% of SRO's for Felons"

WTF! That has got to be Swiss Miss. All the SRO's need (NEED?) is 10% of the populations to be convicted Felons ...oh crips!

Anonymous said...

There aren't enough grammatical and spelling errors for that post to have been penned by Swissy. Hiss...meow!

Spots said...

I can't find it! Send me the link...

Anonymous said...

http://actlocallysf.org/blog/debbiequeenbee/

there's the link

Merry(insert your own adjective here)Christmas

Anonymous said...

Swiss Miss had better ease up on the botox. Her face looks like a creepy Kabuki mask in those photos from the Woodruff reception. She looks like a completely different person from her other photos taken just a few years ago. I didn't realize that you got less wrinkles as you age. She is about to enter Nicole Kidman territory. I guess Gavin likes his women to resemble mannequin-like space aliens.