Tuesday, March 13, 2007

official thoughts due tomorrow...

It's getting weird out there, people. Swiss Miss has lost it (!) and as I lay in bed last night, I imagined Gavin holding her and reassuring her that the unfortunate crazy newspaper and internet ramblings are no big deal, while he's secretly plotting a way to dump her stupid ass.
But then I head Gavin is currently in Chicago, which is even better.
This reminds me of the time when I crashed my parents' car while they were on vacation. I mean, Swiss Miss had to explain this whole debacle to him over the phone.
Ugh, even I feel bad for her.
But not so bad as to ignore it in tomorrow's Culture Blog! Tune in at noon.
Because, and I'm calling this right now, they're breaking up ASAP. What? Like he's going to marry her now?
I think she officially jumped the shark with her whole "Gavin was lonely and vulnerable and in a misspelled crisis and that culprit, Ruby "High Road" Tourk passed out on his doorstep, forcing him to screw her unconscious body."
So, basically date rape.
Yeah, relationship over...

9 comments:

btob said...

This is getting sad. I really hope you are not beating a dead horse tomorrow...

Spots said...

Oh no! Me too!
But come ON. I HAVE to...

btob said...

Agreed.

che said...

I've been DYING to read your input.

Anonymous said...

Let it go, Spots. Sheesh.
Why do you hate her so much? She's a rich ditz from Marin. Sounds right up your guilded alley. Go back to your nonsense about Dog, Bounty Hunter. I think you're funny, but I'm over the Gavin shit.

Anonymous said...

No, I love the Gavin commentary! Hilarious. Keep it up, PLEASE!

Anonymous said...

We can only hope that Swiss Miss will post a comment to your blog.

Crossing my fingers,
Hil

Sasha said...

Pfft. After what happened, Swiss Miss will probably sweat bullets every time she powers up her computer.

Anonymous said...

Don't you dare stop with the Gavin commentary. You're hilarious and right on the money. And I'm with you. I could forgive the Gavster for many things, but not date rape of a passed-out chick. I guess I'm old fashioned that way, even for San Francisco.

I'm hoping somehow he'll be able to clear the air and convince me that Jen's dopey words came from her own interpretation, and didn't originate from anything he told her. But until then I will be enjoying your commentary, which is both funny and insightful.