Monday, March 19, 2007

how can you not have onions...

I am never drinking again.
I mean it this time.
Seriously.
I kicked off the weekend with Kate’s Surprise Birthday Party at MoMo’s, arriving home in the middle of the night with both my keys in my hand and an apparent need to ring my doorbell 67 times anyway. Saturday night, Lo and I took Mikey out to dinner at the House of Prime Rib, where we washed down our creamed spinach with vodka and I’m pretty sure the coat check guy made a pass at me. And last night was my father’s Surprise Birthday Party at bacar. Spending the entire evening making drunken toasts and abusing the open bar, we were finally winding down and about to stumble home when the birthday boy threw his arm around my shoulder and said, “Let’s go to Bourbon and Branch!”
What? Like I was going to turn that down…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, I honestly want to kill myself after this weekend. I seriously never want to drink again...well you know that's not true!

Spots said...

I know. I am in extreme physical pain. On my way to work this morning, I called Alex who answered his phone with "Ughhhhhhhhhhhh..."