Tuesday, February 06, 2007

seriously. i love him more...

I think we all know how much I love a troubled man. My god, it's like he asked himself, "What could I do to make Spots MORE attracted to me? Oh, I know. Declare myself an alcoholic."
HOT.
I'm entirely serious.
First of all, I'd just like to thank everyone who called and e-mailed expressing support. It means so much to know that in trying times like this, so many are there for us. Obviously, I'll have extensive thoughts on THIS throughout the day. I mean, who knows what's next? Maybe when he was 12, he was abducted by aliens? Maybe Gavin always felt he was born as the wrong gender?
Oh god, news at eleven. The Mayor comes out of the closet.
I'm ready for anything.
As for now, until I can process my thoughts and give you my Gavin vs. Mel breakdown, I think we should all join the Mayor in an act of solidarity.
And have Bloody Marys for breakfast.
I'm entirely serious...

*Photo from some dude's flickr account.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure loves drinking with those underage chicks.

Vernetta said...

When did rehab become a hide out for the caught elite?