Wednesday, February 21, 2007

psycho killer, ques que ce...

It's Wednesday. So we all know what that means. Before I direct you to today's Culture Blog (up NOW), let me just warn you: I have problems. Like, really serious issues.
And today's post is particularly, um...disturbing. I've sort of...what's the phrase I'm looking for?... 'made up' some notes from a Gavin's former girlfriend Support Group Meeting and well... it's weird.
That being said, I have no idea if these bitches have a support group, but if they do, I'm willing to bet this account is pretty accurate...

2 comments:

That Chick said...

Spots, if you are that worried you might want to send an Mea Culpa to Kimberly -she was married to the guy. Then text message, call, or just plain volunteer down at the Newsom re-election HQ for phone banking and I promise you will get your opportunity to explain your point of view to Gavin himself.

Unless you are like me, unemployed and still in one's pajamas...

(BTW-my pajamas and I do not endorse or condone Newsom Re-Election HQ's Brian-he's hot)

sfmike said...

I am so proud of you that you're getting serious professional help. And telling us all about it, just to increase the healing.