Sunday, February 11, 2007

just guess who is sitting directly behind this woman's weave......


Uh, oh my god. It was INCREDIBLE. Swiss Miss was there. SFMike is right; Wade Crowsfeet is h.o.t.. And I had extended eye contact with Gavin 2 times (it would have been three, but I wasn't sure about that last one.) You'll have to wait until Wednesday's Culture Blog for my recap of this glorious morning in the ghetto. But I will tell you that Gavin gave this woman a forehead kiss (I audibly gasped) and Eve is sitting right in between them, staring ahead, probably at my new boyfriend, Dwayne Jones. I witnessed 2 forehead kisses, by the way. And I'm not kidding when I say this: It was moving.
I think sometimes we give what we need. I'm just sayin...

3 comments:

greg said...

I posted some pics on Flickr and at my site, check 'em out. The video was kinda blurry, though. Nice to see you there.

Spots said...

Thanks Greg! I love that you got a photo of Swiss Miss staring into space, dreaming on unicorns and trying not to touch anyone around her...

greg Dewar said...

she was dreaming of a better tomorrow, far far away from the Bayview, I think.