Friday, February 16, 2007

ditto...

I literally have nothing to write about today, other than Gavin paying his bitch's hush money. I wonder if she has to pay it back, now that she Step 9’d it all over the place? Anyway, so as to keep you entertained, and just to piss off the dude that hate-mailed me, I’m posting my answers to a lame MySpace questionnaire Joey sent me.

1. Can you cook? Hell to the yes. Have you not tried my butternut squash, blue cheese, caramelized onion and cranberry galette?
2. What was your dream growing up? To be the only female member of New Kids on the Block.
3. What talent do you wish you had? Foreign Language skills/auto repair.
4. Favorite place? Gavin’s pied a terre.
5. Favorite vegetable? Onions. Easily onions.
6. What was the last book you read? For Laci: A Mother’s Story of Love, Loss and Justice.
7. What zodiac sign are u? Aquarius.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? I have a tattoo of a cross on my ankle for identification purposes, in case I end up in a dumpster or similar.
9. Worst habit? I am an incredibly obnoxious, boozy, gossipy, judgmental slut.
10. Do we know each other outside of myspace? Oh, yes. I actually know Joey.
11. What is your favorite sport? Whatever that sport is where people go away to English manors for hunting weekends.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? I think I’m bi-polar. So both.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Be obnoxious, boozy, gossipy, judgmental and slutty.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Oh Christ, I don’t know. A broken heart.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I interview myself in mirrors/microwave reflections.
16. Do u have any pets? I live with a black cat named Pheobe, and we’re currently working on our relationship.
17. Do u know how to do the macerana? Ewwww. But yes.
18. What time is it where u are now? 2:26.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? I think clowns are stupid, so neither.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be??? I’d be dramatically thinner and 3” shorter.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I’d be your crime boss.
22. What color eyes do you have? Brown.
23. Ever been arrested? Not yet.
24. What is your favorite drink? Diet Snapple and Pinot Noir…not together.
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Get my car fixed, go to the dentist, buy lots of clothes/wine/gigolos and go out to dinner.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? The magic kind that makes you thinner and shorter.
27. What 's your favorite place to hang at? The place where people don’t end sentences with ‘at.’
28. Do you believe in ghosts? I believe in Patrick Swayze.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Say the word ‘fabulous’ as much as possible.
30. Do you swear a lot? People seem to fucking think so.
31. Biggest pet peeve? People that talk while chewing, thus prolonging the food actually being in their mouth. And people that leave their window shade up during the in-flight movie. Oh, and the elderly.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Unstable.
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Uh, kind of…

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

A cheers and an amen to your worst habit. They are good ones to own...

Sam said...

how many field days are you going to have this year?

Anonymous said...

omg you are hysterical. love you beth!

Anonymous said...

I came to visit this ancient post just to smear it in the face of Bobby Pham, who works at Intrapromote as an agency partner of Four Seasons. Biiiiitch please! (To be clear, Bobby's the bitch.) Great column today in the Appeal, Beth! I assume Bobby's not a regular reader.