Tuesday, January 30, 2007

spots + peter = love...

Secretly, I’ve been maintaining that Peter Ragone, Gavin’s Director of Communications is totally my boyfriend. Okay, maybe not my boyfriend, but as soon as Gavin and I start hooking up, I’ll be cheating on him with Peter.
And we all know that I hate Dan “Too Much Make-up” Noyes. I can’t trust a man who wears more rouge than me unless he’s a drag queen.
Here’s a quick recap: Peter’s been commenting on various blogs (including MY Chron one, which incidentally, made my year) and according to SFist and the hella retarded I-Team (what is that about, I-Team?), under fake names.
So what?
Peter’s been running all over the internet doing God’s work and defending Gavin and let me just say for the record, god bless him. Apparently, he’s been posting under the name ‘John Nelson’ and ‘Byorn’. Peter maintains that John Nelson is his BFF who simply happens to come over at 7am to use his computer and post comments about Peter’s boss on various blogs.
Makes sense to me.
Zoe’s always over at my house at the break of dawn spreading her various vegan and lip gloss propaganda through cyberspace. What’s the big deal?
Everyone needs to relax and focus on the real issues, like when the hell is Gavin coming back from Switzerland.
Seriously. I’m going into withdrawal.
So for the record, I adore Peter Ragone. He’s totally geek-hot, I like the way he knots his neckties and he’d fucking take a bullet for Gavin. What’s not to love…

9 comments:

MollyB said...

I didn't know you could trace people to their computers!? I just learned something.
While this Peter Rangone seems to be in an image pickle (it does seem amatureish and I think he's lying) who really cares? Wake up I-Team, press people lie all the time for thier politicians... hello? Tony Snow? Besides, I find this I-team dude really annoying. It's like he thinks it's cool that Gavin hates him, or he's secretly in love... like when a little boy picks on a girl because he likes her.

Spots said...

You can't really trace people on their computers. Well, at least I can't.
Kind of.
But that's because I'm cheap and I don't really care. But I do know your IP address and if I really cared about it, I could try and figure out who you are.
Dan Noyes could not be MORE annoying. Seriously. If I see him in public, I'm throwing down. He's moving in on my territory and he doesn't blend his foundation at his jawline.
2 strikes...

btob said...

I love Gavin's smirk when Peter stands in front of the camera...

Spots said...

btob, much like Peter and Dan, you and I are in a fight! I will never, ever forgive you!

dan noyes said...

Spots,

I have to say your blog made me laugh out loud several times.

Best,
Dan

Spots said...

Holy shit.

Thanks, Dan!

John Nelson said...

Who's this weird Spots chick anyway? Whats your infatuation with our fine young upstanding Mayor? Dan Noyes, more like Dan "Makes too much" Noyes! HA! I just made that up! Anyway got to go Byorn wants to get on the computer.

GavinWatch said...

You can relax, Spots. Gavin was back in town yesterday, apparently with no serious skiing injuries. The Gavin Swiss Vacation Clock will keep you up to the minute.

And we can understand falling for Gavin, but Ragone? Yeesh. Don't do it. We know those slimy, slick smooth-talking geek boys are tempting, but they're no good for you. Hilarious post, Spots. How much fun is this election going to be?

Spots said...

GavinWatch, I love you too. What can I say. I'm a whore.

I hope you enjoy my version of Gavin's Swiss Adventures on today's Chronicle Culture Blog...