Friday, January 12, 2007

a note from me to you...

Get a load of this:
Starting next week, I’ll be blogging for the San Francisco Chronicle. I will never leave the glory of the legendary “I’ll Flip You. Flip You For Real” because it’s my favorite thing in the whole wide world. However, every Wednesday at around noon, I’ll have a new post up with the Chron blog and I really, really want you to read it.
This is bizarrely exciting for me, and I just want to thank you guys for reading my nonsense and getting it. I especially owe SFMike, who while a legend himself, never misses an opportunity to sing my praises to anyone who will listen. SFMike is far too brilliant and cool to sell out like yours truly, but he totally helped make this happen.
And I also want to give a special shout out to Mo and Lo, who upon hearing the news of this glorious opportunity, dropped everything and took me out to celebrate Spots style. I love you both very, very, very much.
Okay. Barf. Enough. Back to normal…

9 comments:

sfmike said...

The only reason I haven't sold out is because nobody has tried to buy me, at least recently.

Congratulations on the ascension to "mainsteam media." Though you're too good for that terrible paper, your presence can only make it better. I'm looking forward to finally meeting you at your glamorous birthday party.

Spots said...

I'm so excited that you're coming! And Becks and Posh too!

Seriously. So many celebs. I love it...

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, this is so exciting!!!!! Congratulations, Spots! You totally deserve it!

Ché said...

Congrats Spots! I'll definitely be checking out that blog as well.

Jerry said...

WOW! Congrats! You better keep writing here though. I'm in L.A. and have no reason to check out the SFChron website. :-P.. But I will for you. Keep me laughing! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Congrats Spots ! Please give us links to your new blog on a weekly basis. I would be happy to read them. Happy New Year!

Spots said...

You guys rock my socks off. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Eve said...

Aw, Beth, I'm so happy to have you coming over and blogging for the Chron. This is gonna be awesome!

Anonymous said...

love you too, moonshine.