Friday, December 08, 2006

question time...

What are you guys doing on January 13th?
Wanna hang out?
Hmmmm. What should we do? Where should we go?
Oh, I don’t know. How about HERE!
Yep. Gavin Christopher is having a Town Hall meeting in someone’s Richmond District Rumpus Room.
We get to ask questions and everything.
Don’t worry. Don’t worry. I’ll be going in disguise.
You might remember the 10 questions I’d previously proposed to Gavin and his staff almost a year ago. Surprisingly, they went unanswered. But I’ve got new ones for next month and I can be one pushy broad. I’ll start preparing now:

10. What’s the best hobo sign you’ve ever seen?
9. What’s your favorite thing about my blog?
8. What fragrance are you currently wearing?
7. What color is your bedding?
6. What the hell happened in your childhood, making you date freakshows in adulthood?
5. Who’s your best friend?
4. What’s the stupidest thing Brittanie ever said? (take all the time you need.)
3. Why do ghetto ass bitches keep breaking into my car?
2. Say one nice thing about Chris Daly.
1. What will San Francisco be doing to celebrate “The Last Hurrah”, aka: my 29th birthday? I like high end wine, surprises and I’m registered at Tiffany & Co.

I think I can already hear City Hall tightening security. Whatever...

2 comments:

greg Dewar said...

If it is anything like the last one he did with Jake, he's gonna get bombarded with questions about illegal sex acts in the park, coyotes, and coyotes having sex:

http://www.njudahchronicles.com/2006/08/the_gavin_and_jake_show_comes.html

sfmike said...

The Board of Stupidvisors thought it was so exciting that you were thinking of going to the Richmond event that they are contemplating going there too. With the SFGTV cameras to document it all.

And sure, I'll go with you. We should get shiny faux press passes and everything.