Sunday, October 08, 2006

it'll always be candlestick...










Because she is amazing, Lo got us on the field at halftime during the Niner's game today. Apparently, we were all allowed on the field as guests of Cal and as those wildly opposed to domestic abuse. Alex and Mikey had to march on the field and pledge some oath about how they're not going to beat any(more) women. It was all worth it for Alex, who took off his shoes so his feet could touch the actual grass during our pre-tailgate rehearsal. No one loves football like my sibling, and as some 14 year olf little gay boy sang the national anthem and 2 fighter jets did a well-timed fly-by, I could've sworn I saw a tear...






































































3 comments:

Vernetta said...

I love that top picture... You have long arms!

Spots said...

I've been cursed with freakish height, resulting in freakish extremities...

Becky said...

Michael and football. How could this possibly happen?