Tuesday, October 31, 2006

i ain't 'fraid of no ghosts...

Am I the only loser who dressed up for work? I thought so. I completely forgot about my cat ears until I was washing my windsheild at the gas station this morning and some jackass comes up and says, "Purr for me, kitty."
I offered the only appropriate response. "Fuck off."
The above photo, by the way, is how I'll be answering the door tonight when giving out candy to the little ghetto children. And just in case anyone is wondering, the Spotsersheims will be giving out SweetTarts, as it was the cheapest brand name candy at Wallgreen's.

Happy Halloween, Bitches...

8 comments:

Writeprocrastinator said...

Third pair of kitty ears I've seen today and the only time I was out, was to drive the kid to school.

They look good on you, real gangsta ; )

Dancing Queen said...

This is the single most adorable photo I have ever seen. Work those ears, girl.

honorary roomie said...

you'll be pleased to know that martha stewart copied you and appeared as a cat on her show this morning- although she slightly ruined the effect by entering the stage, CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR and MEOWING. so embarrassing.

you're way classier, as always :)

the coolest guy you know said...

Sweet Tarts!?! Come on Beth you might as well and out pennies or toothbrushes.

the coolest guy you know said...

The coolest guy you know has realized his gramatical mistake and is over it. You know why? Cuz hes the coolest guy you know and he cant be bothered with grammer.

Spots said...

Or spelling or punctuation...

Jerry said...

Awww! SO CUTE! People like you make working on Halloween bearable! THANKS! And yep, still reading your awesome blog. It's the only good and interesting thing I've found on ABCNews.com. :-D

becky said...

"Spotsersheims"!!! OMG!