Thursday, September 21, 2006

muy fantastico...

The bathroom at my office contains a myriad of oddly named (read: cheap) products available for use and today, I picked my favorite. It’s was a tough toss up, as the “Discreet Seat” paper toilet seat barrier is pretty fabulous. I get the “Seat” part, but why is it “Discreet.” Odd, but wonderful.
However, when push comes to shove, my affections lie with the pink jar of discount drug store, anti-bacterial hand-soap, containing a beautiful illustrated rose on the diagonal and the highly enthusiastic name, “Tres Elegante!”
Needless to say, that’s the perfect way to describe exactly how I feel about myself apr├Ęs washing le mains. This bottle is basically the hand soap equivalent of those pink bags you get in Chinatown, with the rose and cursive “Thank You,” but my version smells way better and fights bacteria, as opposed to breeds it…

3 comments:

KG said...

hahah I laughed out loud when I read your comparison to those pink bags!

Sunset Boy said...

Chinatown bags? Yet another racist rant! ;)
BEN

Spots said...

I was going to say that the first thing I teach your kid is to generalize and label people, but then I realized that this poor, blessed child will grow up in the wings of a comedy club and thus, be far ahead of me. You have to change your name to Sunset Dad. And if I swing by Philly soon, I was the f'ing royal club treatment...