Thursday, August 03, 2006

no internet? then how can they read this...

Has anyone else noticed that they’re kicking all the boring people off ProRun? Frankly, ProRun’s losing credibility with me the longer they keep Angela, Vincent and (forgive me queens) Robert around. Those people are talentless freaks and only remain on the show for sound bites and to fight with people.
Still bitter about his untimely departure, I feel the show is little without Malan Bretan from Taiwan.
I’m now far more interested in the dynamic between Laura and Michael. Unexpected and fabulous. Really, ProRunners. What is going on there?
I knew Keith Michael was getting the boot last night, although early internet buzz claimed it was because his application sketches were fakes. Apparently not. It seems Keith kept forbidden instructional sewing books strewn around his room and stormed off into the streets on Manhattan to use the internet when called on his shit by Kayne the Enforcer. All no-nos, KM. Leave it to the biggest nelly that side of the Mississippi to tattle. Eh, I never really like Keith Michael anyway, as he reminds me of my former friend, CrazyGay, who threatened to sue me after Andy, Pip and I drunkenly TP’ed his truck in a rainstorm at a Christmas cocktail party. What kind of homo has a truck? Nuff said.
Most importantly, Tim Gunn gets gayer and gayer with each episode, bordering on the wonderfully cartoonish. This, needless to say, delights me to my core. I mean, we venture in a Saturn Sky to meditate with Tim at The Cloisters. Is this a joke? Are we being had? Can Tim Gunn really be this ridiculous?
If so, then God Bless America, God Bless homosexuality and God Bless the simultaneously psychotically judgmental and wildly tolerant world of fashion…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going out tonight?

Spots said...

Yep. Probably downtown-ish. Bix-ish. Frisson-ish. Tosca-ish...

Anonymous said...

I love Allison! She's a magical little pony who is only sees rainbows and kittens and butterflies.