Tuesday, August 08, 2006

lali lali rice head...

I don’t know what you queens are doing tonight, but I’ll be watching the highly anticipated nuptials of Dog, Bounty Hunter and his big-boobed sidekick, Beth.
I know, I know. I should be out on the town knocking restaurants off my list of musts. After all, Tuesday is the new Wednesday. But I’ve been waiting for this beautiful moment for ages. I can only imagine the ridiculous wedding ensembles, the hair extravaganza, the ivory, feathered armbands. This will actually be the first wedding I attend where the groom is missing some serious teeth. Finally! Adding to the emotional rollercoaster of this blessed event is the fact that the night before the wedding (which happened this past May), one of Dog’s 12 children was killed in a car accident in Alaska. Why she was in Alaska and not at the rehearsal dinner is beyond me. I think it’s safe to say the Chapmans are a non-traditional family. I’m just delighted they allow this white-trash crime-filled insanity to be filmed…

2 comments:

becky said...

um, I am so confused.

Spots said...

Tonight, my personal hero Duane "Dog" Chapman married his long time, common law wife Beth, in a 2 hour A&E special Mikey and I just agreed could have been edited to 20 minutes...