Wednesday, July 05, 2006

i'm sensing a theme...















I spent the 4th of July playing beer pong with Kelsey and the Boys (album in stores this summer) although they had to ammend it slightly, as I'm not a big beer drinker. I can't imagine anyone ever played beer pong with a nice 2003 Pinot Noir, but I've always been a pioneer. As our forefathers intended, I also spent some time yesterday reflecting on what makes this country so great. Here is my Top 5 List of why I'm Proud to be an American:

5: Dental Care
4: Cable Television
3: Oprah
2: Apparently, in Australia, they pronounce the popular game UNO, "you-know." I recently pointed out to one of them that it's pronounced "ooo-no. Like uno, dos, tres." Utter shock.
1: At least I know I'm free...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Halloween parties where a complete stranger takes a piss in your bed! That's why I'm proud to be an American!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... film editing schools