Wednesday, July 12, 2006

i am, actually, on pins and needles...

So, I'm just saying, I won't be available from 9 to 11pm PST tonight. I don't care if someone has died. I don't care if we're under terrorist attack. I don't even care if Gavin calls (lies, Gav, lies. I'll answer. Call me.) Because between 9 and 11 tonight, I'll be watching Project Fucking Runway. Oh, my bitches, it is so on.
Only ProRun related texts and emergency ProRun related calls will be warrant a response.
Those in New York and Texas, already watching and taking notes, are not allowed to convey ANY type of information prior to my watching the entirety.
We'll begin at 9 with the Casting Special. I saw it last night, but it's not the same as the back-to-back and I prefer to watch all ProRun related programming a minimum of 3-4 times. I will report at this time, however, Tim Gunn isn't aging well.
At 10, we finally meet the 15 finalists, choose who we like and more importantly, who we hate. We'll also get back to the Tim/Heidi awkward forced friendship banter, and Tim's voice and mannerisms, which is my number one reason for such devotion to a single reality show.
This probably goes without saying, but we'll discuss tomorrow...

5 comments:

Timfan said...

Stacey didn't represent the 415 very well...

lo said...

In case anyone else has been madly refreshing and waiting for their daily dose of spots, Beth has been without internet access all day. :(

timfan said...

I was wondering why she hasn't commented on my new ProRun blog name...

lo said...

Jason, is that you? How much did Project Runway rock? I should have emailed you this, it made me laugh out loud.

http://socialitelife.com/2006/07/13/remedial_and_intermediate_bullsht.php

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »